We stayed at the Cleftstone Manor for 2 nights.
The B&B is located next to the busy main street and our room faced this street. It's an nice, old building but going to the Acadia Park we didn't expect to have so much noise during the night. The internal acoustic isolation internal isn't much either. So keep in my mind you can hear other guests walking, talking, flushing toilets.
Next to this the place looks nice, the room was fine (although a but stuffy) and the breakfast is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine