We stayed here for 3 nights and can't say enough. The place is super clean, hospitalible, easy to access. The breakfast are wonderfull (yes with 2 Ls): could hardly eat lunch. The evening appetizers are first class: well-prepared and varied and could replace dinner if need be. Good value for the price. I would go back. You can use amenities of the Bluenose next door: pool, spa, great room, gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine