Cleftstone manor was a fantastic inn with a lot of charm. The breakfast was excellent every day, and the staff was attentive, professional and friendly. Ann was a great hostess with a lot of knowledge and resources about the area. She let us borrow hiking and biking books. The social hour was perfect after a day of activity with just enough snacks to hold you over until dinner, and gave you a chance to meet people you would otherwise pass by. If I return to bar harbor I will definitely stay there again. I would recommend it to anyone. It was the unexpected cherry on top of our vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine