My partner and I found Anne to be unaccomodating and unpleasant. She was gruff and rarely said good morning. As a matter of fact my partner went down early in the morning to get coffee and heard Anne and an employee arguing in the kitchen rather loudly. As for breakfast, the only two options each day were a quiche or baked omelet and pancakes or french toast. I requested an egg white omelet due to medical dietary needs and Anne told me that was not possible as the baked omelet was already made. This was not an acceptable answer, in her advertisement on the Internet it clearly states to let her know of any dietary needs. The room was clean and comfortable.
- Also Known As:
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel Bar Harbor
- Cleftstone Manor Hotel
- Cleftstone Manor Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cleftstone Manor, built in 1884 on "Millionaire's Row", is one of the few Victorian mansions to escape the fire of 1947. The sixteen guestrooms, each have private bath, many have TV, AC, phone, fireplace and whirlpools. The magnificent common rooms are furnished with Victorian antiques and period pieces, creating an atmosphere reminiscent of turn of the century Bar Harbor. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast each morning and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cleftstone Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.