Anne's White Column Inn is an excellent Inn to come to in Bar Harbor Maine. Within walking distance of Main street, with all shops and restaraunts close by, and waterfront. Rooms are lovely, baths with colorful fluffy towels. Breakfast is worth getting up for in the mornings, and always delightful is the afternoon wine and cheese, especially because during my stay the days were gray and misty. Anne and Bob, the hosts at the White Columns are warm and entertaining, and informative to their guests.
- Also Known As:
- Anne`s White Columns Hotel
- Anne`s White Columns Hotel Bar Harbor
- Anne's White Columns Inn Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'As contemporary a Victorian bed and breakfast as you can find' - Weekending in New England. Anne's White Columns Inn is located in the Historical Corridor in downtown Bar Harbor. The ten guestrooms each have private bath, TV and air-conditioning. Upon entering through the columned portico, one is greeted by the Victorian elegance of the foyer and salon. The large wicker attired porch provides a peaceful setting for the full buffet breakfast or afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Anne's White Columns Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.