Not just the service-the welcoming hospitality, the delicious food, and pleasant company were all a plus during our short stay in Bar Harbor. We will definitely come back not only to this island for another getaway, but also to take up lodging and friendliness here. Thank you to the owner! I was also in the center of town for my excursions while my husband napped. Coming back soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'As contemporary a Victorian bed and breakfast as you can find' - Weekending in New England. Anne's White Columns Inn is located in the Historical Corridor in downtown Bar Harbor and is surrounded with award winning gardens. The ten guestrooms each have private bath, TV and air-conditioning. Upon entering through the columned portico, one is greeted by the Victorian elegance of the foyer and salon. The large enclosed porches provides a peaceful setting for the full served breakfast and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Anne's White Columns Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anne`s White Columns Hotel Bar Harbor
- Anne's White Columns Inn Bar Harbor, Maine