What a great find. Location is excellent very close to the harbor, shop, restaurants (try havana's) and the fantastic acadia national park. Our room was great. The daily cheese and wine reception was a nice way to meet other guests and Bob the proprieter was a great host. Breakfast was american style so may not suit some tastes but hey you're in the USA, we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'As contemporary a Victorian bed and breakfast as you can find' - Weekending in New England. Anne's White Columns Inn is located in the Historical Corridor in downtown Bar Harbor and is surrounded with award winning gardens. The ten guestrooms each have private bath, TV and air-conditioning. Upon entering through the columned portico, one is greeted by the Victorian elegance of the foyer and salon. The large enclosed porches provides a peaceful setting for the full served breakfast and afternoon refreshments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Anne's White Columns Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anne`s White Columns Hotel Bar Harbor
- Anne's White Columns Inn Bar Harbor, Maine