We stayed at Eden Village for 5 days, in the motel with a kitchenette. It was very clean, and the beds very comfortable! Our room was very spacious. It had all the equipment you could ask for in the kitchenette, if you wanted to cook. I didn't cook, since we were on vacation. We only used the kitchenette for the coffee pot in the mornings before we would head out for the day sightseeing. Bob & Gail were very friendly and helpful when we had questions about the area. We enjoyed visiting with them! This is a great place to stay when visiting the Bar Harbor area. It is quiet and very peaceful! We definately will go back on our next trip to the area. We loved it there!!
Joy & Terry Lewis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eden Village, a vacation resort situated on 25 beautifully landscaped acres offers vacationers clean comfortable motel and cottages (cabins) accommodations only minutes from Bar Harbor Center, Acadia National Park and the shore. All cottages are housekeeping units with kitchenettes. Motel rooms have a/c in season and some with kitchenettes. Fish or pedal boat at no charge in our private pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Eden Village Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Hotel Bar Harbor
- Eden Village Hotel
- Eden Village Motel And Cottages Bar Harbor, Maine