If you are planning on staying at this inn, you're better off spending the extra money and getting one of their more expensive rooms. We stayed in a room with no view, thinking we'd save $$ and still have a decent room. Wrong. The room needed plenty of TLC and the walls are paper thin. We had an issue with noisy neighbors and the management of this hotel handled the situation wonderfully. They moved us to an upgraded room ( this is how I know those rooms are so much nicer) and were very accommodating. It was the customer service at this inn that kept me from giving a poor rating, although I would have been much happier if we were in one of the nicer rooms from the beginning. Another issue I had was that their pool is not heated like advertised, it was freezing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine