This is in an ok location, 15minute walk to the main part of Bar Harbor. its a nice walk though. rooms was showing its age, clean and tidy though, good view, think we was in room 21. fridge was so loud kept waking me up, walls are paper thin so you can hear everything that goes on next door! staff are friendly. have breakfast in the restaurant about the Inn, it has even better views and the foods good to. I wouldn't stay here again though, shame as i was really looking forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the premiere locations in the area. Only a minute from downtown Bar Harbor, and Acadia National Park. Superb dining: Enjoy the famous, eight sided, glass walled, Looking Glass Restaurant, and enjoy the spectacular panorama that only the Wonder View’s unique location can provide. Comfortable rooms: Most balconies offer views of Frenchman’s Bay and the surrounding islands. Step out to our pool or stroll our beautifully manicured grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Wonder View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wonder View Hotel Bar Harbor
- Wonder View Inn And Suites
- Wonder View Inn Bar Harbor, Maine