We ended up here for 3 nights after our initial hotel choice didn't work out. Great location in the middle of it all, good amenities (pools, tennis courts, etc), lovely staff. Our room was quite large, had a deck with a gorgeous ocean view, nice marble bathroom - no complaints. As this is a large resort, the rooms and common areas will have less character than something like a B&B, but otherwise excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina