Everything was amazing about the hotel except for the room. The outside of the hotel and amenities at the hotel were outstanding. However, the rooms could really use an upgrade. The rooms felt outdated as compared to the rest of the hotel. Other than the rooms, you get what you pay for, A+ service, A+ experience and A+ bed, but the room décor and feel is stuck in the 70s.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick and Travelocity so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina