We stayed at the Harborside for 4 nights for our 15th anniversary. Our first night we were in a king room with a pullout sofa. Our room was an ocean view room with a balcony. (1065) The sunrise from this view was absolutely gorgeous. If you don't want to be woken up, make sure to keep the drapes closed. Be sure to watch the sunrise for at least one morning; it is an absolute must-do. For our remaining 3 nights, we were moved to a double as there were no kings available for the rest of our stay. Our new location(1017) was just as good. We had a room overlooking the pool with a large balcony--large enough to accommodate 2 chairs, a table, 2 chaise lounges and pretty of room to spare. We checked out of one room at 10am and were able to get into our new room at 11am. It was seamless and our luggage was moved for us. When we got into our new room, a complimentary bottle of champagne along with a lovely note was there from Isabelle at the front desk. (Thanks Isabelle!!) As others have stated, the location can't be beat. You can walk to stores, restaurants, boats, and the Shore path. Acadia Nat'l. park is a short drive. We enjoyed both pools and had several tasty drinks poolside as well. This was not our first time in Bar Harbor, but was our first at the Harborside. We will definitely be back and would not consider staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina