I stayed at the Harborside Hotel at the end of July with my husband for our 35th anniversary. We arrived in the early afternoon and our room was ready. What a nice surprise to find a chilled bottle of champagne in the room! It was our third time there and, once again, our stay was fantastic. The room was beautiful and clean, with a good size balcony. We had an island view room. We did not mind the view of the parking lot, as we were able to see sandbar and the ocean in the back.
The hotel was very busy, but all the staff was friendly and polite. Everybody, from housekeeping to front desk and bellmen was saying hi, whenever we were walking in the lobby or in the hallways. The front desk team was always smiling, and prompt to take care of our requests, even if it was late and busy.
Bar Harbor is a great town and we felt like everyone wanted us to have an enjoyable stay, especially Isabel, the manager, who went out of her way multiple times to ensure our stay was memorable. She is definitely an asset to your company.
We love it there and can’t wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina