We stayed at the Harborside for 3 nights. The location is great; it's close to restaurants, the whale boat tours and shopping, and is only a five to ten minute drive to Acadia. The rooms are clean. We originally had a suite near the pool (which was spacious but noisy and offered no view) and were then moved to the 3rd floor where we had our own little balcony which was lovely. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. We had a charge on our bill that was quickly rectified.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina