This past July marked our 9th visit to the Harborside. This year we brought friends and family for a total of 12 guests. As per usual, the Harbourside did not disappoint and has 8 new members to its fan list. Its location on the water is beautiful. Sitting on our balcony sipping my coffee, smelling the sea air, and being seranaded by sea birds was a wonderful to start my day. Our room was spacious, the beds comfy and as in the past breakfast in the Bella Vita (the hotel restaurant) was delicious. Add to that, the Harborside is within walking distance of several great restaurants. Finally no day of our visit was complete without a dip in our of the hotel's great pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina