We stayed 2 nights at the Harborside Hotel in October 2012. I can only imagine that in the heat of summer this must be "the place to be"! It was great for us though. We stayed with our 3 kids in one room, they provided us with an air mattress which is better described as an airbed. The mattress inflates to a height the same as a bed. So we had the air mattress, a pull out sofa and a queen size bed, Although it was tight quarters it fit our needs perfectly. I loved the location of this hotel. I had never been to Bar Harbor again, but would love to go back during the summer to stay here again. Although chances are I wouldnt be able to afford during peak season. But if you are looking for a place where you will certainly be comfortable, this place fits the bill. We did not get a chance to eat in the restaurant but it looked warm and cozy. They were very nice when we went in there to ask for some Honey Mustard for food we bought elsewhere.
Overall I would certainly recommend the hotel and look forward to spending more time here when I am able.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel Marina
- Harborside Hotel And Marina
- Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.