First we were at the hotel as they were closing for the winter we were there the last day they were open. However our stay there was absolutely wonderful we had a room that overlooked the pool and the ocean it was a wonderful view, we could also see the cruise ships off shore of Bar Harbor. This is a must stay location the staff was wonderful we would return again. Our room was clean and the bed was very comfortable which is very important to us. We had a balcony just outside our room with a wooden deck that over looked the pool and the Ocean it was a great view. If you go to Bar Harbor this is your place to stay. Stay there because Capt. Jim said so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina