Great location, easy parking, and the wood burning fireplace in the lobby were the top features of the Harborside. Only negative was that I thought the room we were in was a little run down - carpets were stained and the bathroom light was burnt out. However service was great - they fixed the light when we told the front desk. Also breakfast in the Italian restaurant was excellent! Be sure to also check out the sand bar nearby that goes to Bar Island - very cool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and HotelsClick so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Harborside Hotel And Marina