We Would Love to come back earlier in the season! Our visit was late october, and the town was just about done for the season! This hotel is an Excellent location, JUST SO close to the main area of down town and right on the water! Truly within walking distance from the main areas! I really loved this hotel! My only wish was to have upgraded from our pool level floor. Seemed like we were in the basement. The hotel room was very nice. Excellent bedding, very comfortable and the decor was very nice. Kureg in the room and also a fridge - nice. No mini bar, but we brought our own items and put them in the fridge. Pool and outdoor hot tub were very nice. Fitness center was clean and bright. I would highly recommend, but my lower level located room was not the best for $150 per night. again, wish we would have upgraded. I would definately stay here any time in Bar Harbor!! Our savings were great by going with the no view room. and the fact the tourists were at a minimum was just fantastic!!!
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel Marina
- Harborside Hotel And Marina
- Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.