I stayed at the Harborside Hotel in August with my husband and teenaged kids and we enjoyed our stay very much. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable and the only defect in the arrangement was that we were told we would have a view of the harbor but it turned out that the hotelier's notion of a "harbor view" included looking out over the parking lot. We could have used a bit more privacy, but at least the room was quiet. The water temperature of the main pool was way too hot for cooling off, so we opted for the pool at the nearby beach club which was quieter and where we could enjoy cocktails poolside---a nice respite after hiking in Acadia National Park. All in all, the service at the resort was attentive and friendly and the food at the hotel's restaurant was excellent. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Harborside Hotel Marina
- Harborside Hotel And Marina
- Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Hotel & Marina Bar Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in downtown Bar Harbor at the ocean's edge; near Acadia National Park; breathtaking view of Frenchman's Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel, Fareportal and Hotels.com so you can book your Harborside Hotel & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.