My experience with this property was exceptional from before arrival til the day we checked out. I had called a few days with some questions before arriving and spoke with Jocelyn, who gave me helpful information regarding my reservation. She was present on checking and suggested and made dinner reservations (try Fathom). Our room had an incredible view, with comfortable bedding, and spotless cleanliness. The shuttle was very helpful for nightly dinners in Bar Harbor. I would return here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine