My husband and I spent Friday to Monday here for our 31st anniversary. I forgot my camera charger and they pulled out a box of electronic stuff that guests had left and one of them worked perfectly with my camera! The staff really went out of their way to help with any thing we needed from recommendations to reservations. Nice view of the bay from our room. Small hotel with personal attention given.The breakfast that was included was outstanding every day! They have a free shuttle that will take you downtown so you don't have to worry about parking. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Personalized friendly service, peaceful and quiet setting, spectacular views, close to downtown Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park. Spacious oceanfront hotel rooms with balconies, some family friendly, or larger two and three bedroom townhomes and house. Expanded continental breakfast, pool, shuttle service, fresh baked cookies, lounge and limited wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo so you can book your The Bayview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bayview Bar Harbor
- Bayview Hotel Bar Harbor
- The Bayview Bar Harbor, Maine