Each May, before the rates and visitors go up, we come to Bar Harbor to hike Acadia and enjoy the town. We have stayed at several places, but the Atlantic Eyrie is by far the best. It looks brand new, though it isn't. It appeared that no one had ever stayed in our room before, so spotless was it. For $64/night we had a spacious first floor room - even the first floor commands a wonderful view of Frenchman's Bay, across to Schoodic. Excellent free breakfast, also overlooking the bay. Nice people, quiet place: perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantic Eyrie Lodge sits high atop a bluff overlooking the waters of Frenchman Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Atlantic Eyrie Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Eyrie Hotel Bar Harbor
- Atlantic Eyrie Motel
- Atlantic Eyrie Lodge Bar Harbor, Maine