“Would go back again and again” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vegan, Vegetarian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Marysville, Ohio, United States
“Would go back again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Loved everything...the staff, setting, huge ladies room, peaceful setting, amazing food. Hungry just thinking about it. Even my meat-loving friend enjoyed everything she ate!

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Meal While In Bar Harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

While my husband and I are not vegan, we are very close to becoming vegetarians. We tried this restaurant while vacationing in Bar Harbor and we both agreed it was the best meal we had in the entirety of Maine - and it was vegan!

We ordered a mushroom tartlet, a salad, a pesto dish, and an Asian noodle dish. All were excelent, as was the olive tapenade they serve when you sit down.

Will absolutely go back again if we ever find ourselves in Bar Harbor.

New Brunswick, New Jersey
“Pricy, but good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Traveling with a vegan in a lobster-themed town, it wasn't always easy to find places to dine. Eden was charming but expensive. We compromised by ordering a salad and appetizer each. The food was outstanding and the service was very friendly. I saw no entrees that interested me, but the mushroom appetizer was fantastic!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“At $102 for two people, absolutely not worth it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Eh. My husband and I are vegetarians so we figured we'd give this place a shot. The food is good but absolutely not worth the ridiculous prices. The portions are sizable but the ingredients are relatively cheap and simple. Like, I paid $20 for an entree of a couple slices of seitan and some tabbouleh. The appetizers were more inspired and interesting than the entrees. The featured drinks were terrible; I literally sent one back. The desserts were all "fake" meaning they were vegan pretending to be "real" like fake ice cream, fake cheesecake, etc. I take such issue with that. My pecan pie was so sweet, I couldn't even eat it and I think it may have been done with stevia (eww). The coffee was good (individual French press) but obviously only had soy milk to put in it. $102 was a huge shock and completely not worth it. I would never come here again, though it gets 3 stars for the decent food and good service.

Oh, by the way, my view out the window was of a gas station. Lovely.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bernardsville, NJ
“Definitely worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Fun and different eating experience and really good too. If I went again, I might go for a bunch of appetizers. The entree was good but the appetizers were really creative and tasty. Absolutely did not miss the meat for this meal. Definitely worth a visit.