“Great warm oil scalp massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 60 Activities in Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Massage at it's finest! Massage Bar Harbor is conveniently located on Cottage Street Bar Harbor, but boasts a very private location making it a high profile clients dream. Or take advantage of Mobile Massage and one of our Top Rated Therapists will come straight to your door. All the services of a full spa without the crowds.
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
14 attraction reviews
“Great warm oil scalp massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

Excellent spa there at HArborside Hotel. Very clean and quiet. Cucumber water. Yum! Very nice staff.

Cape May Court House, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Nikki knows what she is doing! I have been having weekly massages for about 11 years, and she ranks up there at the top. Amazing hands and know where to find the troubled areas to work them out. Strongly recommend this talented and knowledgeable therapist

Oxford, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Best couples massage ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

We did our first massage ever and chose to do a couples massage with Nicki & Heidi because I was nervous about doing a massage. Nicki put me right at ease from the moment I met her and I felt like I was seeing an old friend again. I did the raindrop therapy with Nicki and my husband did the sports massage with Heidi. They did an amazing job. Heidi is very petite but very strong so don't be fooled, you will get a good sports massage. We both have constant knots in our back & shoulders due to work and injuries. I have never had so much range of motion in my neck until after the massage. The raindrop therapy really draws out the toxins and felt amazing on my back. I was afraid the oils would be an over powering smell when we left but it wasn't bad at all. Nicki did an amazing job. I was pleasantly surprised. My husband raved about Heidi's strong massage which he really appreciated. We left feeling very relaxed and happy. I only wish they lived closer to me as I would somehow find it in the budget to visit them regularly. I highly recommend them on your vacation like we did. Drink lots of water before and after to flush toxins and stay hydrated. Investing in your health is always a good choice. Highly recommend Nicki and Heidi.

Center Valley, Pennsylvania
“Soooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I booked separate massages based on what I read on TripAdvisor. Nikki didn't disappoint! She's professional, thorough and sooo good! I'm just sorry we don't live closer, we would be regulars!

Bethesda, Maryland
9 attraction reviews
“Top Notch Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I have had massages all over the world, and Nikki ranks with the best of them. The massage room is not fancy, the setting is not a world-class spa, but the thing that matters most is the massage, and she does it well. It can be a bit hard to find, just look for the Fedex shop, go in, and you will see that she sublets the room from them.

Visited August 2012