“One of the Best Massages Evah!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Massachusetts
28 attraction reviews
“One of the Best Massages Evah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Both my husband and I had massages here, and we compared notes afterwards. Both were among the best we have ever had, and we like to do this activity when we vacation. My husband studied massage therapy and he knows what to look for, so when he is pleased, I know they are doing things right.

Visited June 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Awesome Spa Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I am fortunate to be part of a group of ladies that travel once a year to a different Spa in different states. With that said the Tree of Life Spa was a incredible experience from my head to my toes. I had a "hot stone massage" to start it was pure magic, second I did a Mud wrap which was exceptional. I then finished up my treatments with a facial with an additional gycolic peel my face has never looked so good. This is a very "ZEN" atmosphere and the folks that run it are AWESOME. If you are truly looking for a SPA experience that is not your run of the mill commercial SPA PLEASE.visit the tree of life. You will NOT be sorry.

Visited May 2012
s. fla
8 attraction reviews
“A special place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

You will get a massage or facial you'll never forget here. It's a simple day spa with therapists that make you feel you were at the Ritz Carlton.
So glad all the other big spas were closed for season. It was a blessing in disguise.
Thank you, John and staff, for a special day with my girlfriends!!!
They also have great couples rooms if you want to share your experience with a special someone.

Visited May 2012
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Great Couples Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2011

We had some excellent couples Hot Stone Massages our first day in Bar Harbor. The ambience was soothing, the massages were perfect and the staff was great. Tree of Life made us feel very relaxed on the first day of our trip.

Visited September 2011
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Words Can't Describe My AWESOME EXPERIENCE, but I will try...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

A friend and I traveled to Maine to unplug by visiting Bar Harbor and touring Acadia National Park. We also wanted to treat ourselves to a spa, but this wasn't our primary focus. I picked up a brochure about the Tree of Life, read it, and thought their claims to treat the whole person (mind, body, and spirit) were just "far-reaching" marketing to get customers in the door. BOY, WAS I EVER WRONG! I have had a number of massages and for me this was the most healing, therapeutic, spiritual experience I have ever had!! Their assertion of what sets them apart from other day spas is TRUE and then some. Tree of Life is clean, decorated beautifully, soothing, and pleasant to every sense (sight, smell, hearing, and touch). My friend and I enjoyed the couples package which was phenomenal. I enjoyed a hot stone massage by Heidi which was ABSOLUTELY amazing - she truly has gifted hands. Heidi and Kiana (owner) are sooo intuitive, patience, and soulful in their delivery of service. I became so emotional and filled up during our time there. I felt like they both were so in tune with what I was going through. They were incredibly patient and allowed me the space and time I needed on this journey. I could tangibly FEEL their caring through their slow/soothing touch, in the kind and hush tones of their voices, and calm and reassuring words of encouragement. I truly felt like they were on this journey of healing with me. I now know that Cadillac mountain wasn't my primarily purpose for heading to Maine, the healing experience at Tree of Life was the reason for my journey. They have "spoiled" me for any other day spa and will always be the bar I will measure others by. Kudos to Tree if Life for being everything they advertise and so much more!! See you in 6 months :)

Visited September 2011