“Hidden coffe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Saco, Maine
“Hidden coffe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a quick iced coffee. We happened to stumble upon the country store and saw they serve coffee drinks. What great drinks!! The prices were much lower than what we saw anywhere else. Maybe you pay for atmosphere and a nice sitting area in other places. This is bar harbor in the summer! No need to sit inside! We came back again later that day for more and a cookie (very good). they also serve fudge and gelato. The rest of the store seemed to be a typical maine gift shop.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Wow!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I probably would not have bought anything in the store other than their drinks! Oh my word, I had their iced chai and frozen espresso with carmel, maybe the best drink I have ever had, good service too!

Visited August 2011