If you are visiting Acadia, this is one of the best motels you could stay in, IF you are not able to get any of the campsites and cottages around.. It is right in downtown bar harbor, thereby making the nightlife beautiful. The rooms are simple but quite practical. Their free continental breakfast is pretty good. Nick and Caitlin at the front desk were very helpful. They went beyond their ways to help me out on couple of occasions. Some parking spots are little narrow, but remember it is free and it is in downtown. All in all nice little motel in a good location. They do have a solar heated swimming pool and a microwave oven and coffee in the reservations room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable lodging with modern amenities conveniently located in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bar Harbor Villager Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Villager Motel Bar Harbor
- Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Villager Motel Maine