“LOVE” 5 of 5 stars

michigan
5 attraction reviews
“LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I can't remember the women's name but she had glasses. We talked about a possible grapefruit ice cream in the summer. SHE WAS AMAZING so friendly and the items we purchased were so good we went back the next day!!!! the truffles ppl are to die for SO GOOD so is the blueberry ice cream

Visited April 2014

Nashville, Tennessee
39 attraction reviews
“Great ice cream in a beautiful location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Bar Harbor is a wonderful little place on the map anyway. Throw in a great cone of ice cream and an afternoon stroll and it equals automatic romance. I had the blueberry and it was like eating pie in ice cream form, delicious! My wife had one of the chocolate flavors and we walked down to the harbor to enjoy them during a nice sunset.

Visited June 2013
North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
“What a nice welcome to Bar Harbour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I were strolling the street having just arrived in town. The big lobster with ice cream attracted us to the door..the smell took us inside. WOW! A lady was making fudge and another at the back welcomed us. Then proceeded to tell us all about the place and by the way have you ever tried Lobster ice cream...so we sampled it and many others. The butter crunch got my interest but we had just finished lunch...so passed on ice cream. It began to rain and this gal asked if we had our umbrellas which we did not...so she rushed out to the back and brought us two. Drop them back when you are done shopping. We did not even buy anything. However when we returned the umbrellas we both tried something..blueberry ice cream and butter crunch. Excellent choices. This a classy store. Go visit when you go to Bar Harbour.

Visited November 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Best Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I felt like desert after dinner and saw this shop. They had lots of flavors. I had the butternut crunch and it was so good, I had another scoop of it.

Visited September 2013
8 attraction reviews
“Try the lobster ice cream!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

The place smells fantastic, chocolaty! Ice cream was OK, but nothing out of the ordinary, and in general the whole place seemed a little messy. However, the person that waited on us was very patient and allowed us to try a lot of flavors, even the lobster (I'd rather have my lobster warm, on a plate, but it was not horrible!).

Visited August 2013