We only stayed one night at the Balance Rock but would have loved to have stayed longer. We had no reservations and the only room they had left was one of the large suites and they were nice enough to give us a very good deal on it. Our suite had its own private deck that led out to the pool and the view was fantastic! We enjoyed cocktails on the patio and had a fabulous dinner nearby. The pool and the grounds are lovely and it seemed like a perfect place to stay in Bar Harbor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balance Rock Inn is one of the premier oceanfront lodging properties in Bar Harbor, ME. Set on a secluded tree-covered property with expansive views of Frenchman's Bay, this luxurious Inn's name celebrates the "balance rock," a precariously positioned boulder on the nearby ocean shore, a huge remnant from an ice age. Balance Rock's 27 rooms and suites are tastefully outfitted in harmonious colors, handsome wall coverings, handcrafted furnishings, and all the creature comforts. All rooms and suites have either a king or queen size select comfort bed, a private bath, flat screen television with DVD player, WIFI internet access, individually controlled AC and heat, and most with amazing ocean views! The Inn features a full bar and restaurant, sundeck with fire pit, and heated swimming pool...all overlooking the ocean. In addition there is a formal dining room for breakfast and dinner, a small fitness center, and ample parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Balance Rock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balance Rock Hotel Bar Harbor
- Balance Rock Inn Bar Harbor, Maine