We were warmly received by Mira Monte staff from check in through our three night stay. Wine and cheese in the evening served by the staff welcomed us. Good conversation with guests and owner during this time helped us learn about where the guests came from and where they are going. It became our home while we shopped and toured Acadia National Park. Good restaurants were suggested. The breakfast with fresh blueberry muffins each morning and blueberry pancakes on Tuesdays were delicious. Although the main house closes the weekend (oct 27) the suites minus breakfast and maid services remains through winter when the full Mira Monte reopens in May. We had an excellent stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine