Our flight arrived Guam in early morning, an early check-in is a good idea with extra US$50. Otherwise, you need to wait for check-in at 3pm. Believe me, it is worth.
We booked Deluxe Ocean Front room which is newly renovated and on the highest floor - 12/F. Frankly speaking, the room is quite basic without extras. However, you cannot forget the panoramic Tumon ocean view from the balcony which is very impressive. I believe Fiesta has the best Tumon ocean view among all other resorts.
The beach is not far from the resort, just less than 50 metres to walk from hotel lobby. Beach with shallow water, you can swim or do snorkeling. But fishes are not that many.
We also joined the BBQ show dinner which is highly recommended. Although it charged US$65 per person, you will find the Guam traditional show worth this price. You cook you food on your table which is interesting. All foods are in good quality and taste.
Actually we are all satisfied with Fiesta except the breakfast. They offered buffet breakfast but with limited choices and tastes soso. Also, the service from a Chinese waitress is too bad and without manner. We had a table but she just asked us to leave this table as it was claimed to be reserved. However, she did not have any intention to look for a new table for us. We could only search another table with our plates. So silly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Resort Guam is ideally situated, directly on the the beach of pristine Tumon, Bay. Fiesta Resort Guam has been carefully designed to offer a memorable vacation experience where guests can discover the warm hospitality and culture of the island, through modern tropical design. Fiesta Resort offers 315 rooms with variety of accommodation options to suit all travelers. At Fiesta, there is cultural entertainment, delicious food and beverage options as well as activities for the whole family's enjoyment. Relax and experience the warm hospitality of the island at the World Cafe, featuring cuisine from around the world enjoyed in a casual atmosphere and stunning ocean views. Beach side BBQ and Cultural show serves wonderful island-style barbecue and cultural show featuring dancers from Polynesian and the Micronesian islands. Cool off during a hot day or end a perfect day with cocktails at the poolside bar, Cho Cho's, overlooking the pools and Tumon Bay. Fiesta Resort also offers a range of water activities that are fun for the whole family. Guests can hire water sports equipment from on-site vendor. Traditional diving facilities are offered so guests can explore the deep crystal waters, for which Guam is famous. Other facilities include Samurai Seaport Steak and Wine Company, Haagen Dazs Cafe, Resort Mart, and Entre Nous Salon. Fiesta Resort Guam is ideally located in the center of Tumon with attractions and shopping. Attractions: Hotel Beach, 50 meters; Catholic Church, 200 meters; Chinese Park, 1/2 mile; Sling Shot, 1 mile; Guam Zoo, 200 meters; Ypao Beach Park, 1/2 mile; Guam Visitor's Bureau, 1/2 mile; Sand Castle Entertainment Complex, 1 mile. Shopping: Tumon Sands Plaza, 1/2 mile north of the hotel, features more than 20 world famous luxury brands, 1/2 mile; T Galleria, 1 mile; Micronesia Mall and GPO, 3 miles; and K-Mart, 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Resort Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Hotel Guam
- Fiesta Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Resort Guam South Pacific