Stayed for three nights in July 2009 - it was fine for my purposes. Had a "Ladies room" which was on a special ladies-only floor, which had key access only, although I wasn't convinced that hall door was always properly shut. The room had special ammenities for ladies such as a headband to hold your hairback, little things like that. My room had flowers and chocolates when I arrived, which was a nice touch. The ocean view was very nice. The price was also right, at $120 plus tax - the room had two twin beds. I had an airport pick-up which was on time, and cost $10. From the hotel I was able to walk up the street to the location of some restaurants. If you consider the good ocean view, I would rate this hotel a solid Good, but that's not one of the choices, so I'll stick with Average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Resort Guam is ideally situated, directly on the the beach of pristine Tumon, Bay. Fiesta Resort Guam has been carefully designed to offer a memorable vacation experience where guests can discover the warm hospitality and culture of the island, through modern tropical design. Fiesta Resort offers 315 rooms with variety of accommodation options to suit all travelers. At Fiesta, there is cultural entertainment, delicious food and beverage options as well as activities for the whole family's enjoyment. Relax and experience the warm hospitality of the island at the World Cafe, featuring cuisine from around the world enjoyed in a casual atmosphere and stunning ocean views. Beach side BBQ and Cultural show serves wonderful island-style barbecue and cultural show featuring dancers from Polynesian and the Micronesian islands. Cool off during a hot day or end a perfect day with cocktails at the poolside bar, Cho Cho's, overlooking the pools and Tumon Bay. Fiesta Resort also offers a range of water activities that are fun for the whole family. Guests can hire water sports equipment from on-site vendor. Traditional diving facilities are offered so guests can explore the deep crystal waters, for which Guam is famous. Other facilities include Samurai Seaport Steak and Wine Company, Haagen Dazs Cafe, Resort Mart, and Entre Nous Salon. Fiesta Resort Guam is ideally located in the center of Tumon with attractions and shopping. Attractions: Hotel Beach, 50 meters; Catholic Church, 200 meters; Chinese Park, 1/2 mile; Sling Shot, 1 mile; Guam Zoo, 200 meters; Ypao Beach Park, 1/2 mile; Guam Visitor's Bureau, 1/2 mile; Sand Castle Entertainment Complex, 1 mile. Shopping: Tumon Sands Plaza, 1/2 mile north of the hotel, features more than 20 world famous luxury brands, 1/2 mile; T Galleria, 1 mile; Micronesia Mall and GPO, 3 miles; and K-Mart, 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Resort Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Hotel Guam
- Fiesta Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Resort Guam South Pacific