We paid 140 USD per night and stayed here for three nights (twin room without view, breakfast excluded). I would expect a little bit more with the price we paid.
Location is OK, quite close to the airport, though it will cost you 14-17USD per way by a taxi for a 5-minute drive. It is right on the beach, and they have their own chairs like other resorts do, so you can get a towel at the pool side bar and sit there and relax. It is literally in the middle of the beach. There are a couple restaurants near by within walking distance, e.g. some Japanese Ramen restaurant, California Pizza Kitchen, Tony Roma etc. There's also a Japanese convenient store if you walk uphill then to the right for 3 minutes or a circle K if you walk for 5-7 minutes to the right when you exit the hotel. K mart is within walking distance, around 15 minutes to get there, but it could be quite difficult to walk there as its all uphill.
Rooms are very old, at least on the side with no view. The room smells a bit funny when we first got in. The bedsheets are mouldy and the duvets are a bit sticky. You could see bugs on the curtains. The bath tub leaks as well. There's no wifi in the room, you could pay for LAN internet for 12USD per day. (There's free wifi in the lobby though)
There were a lot of leaves floating on the pool downstairs, but cleanliness generally was fine. However, size of the pools were quite small (compared to Southeast Asia/Caribbean resorts). The poolside bar offers a very limited drink menu, however, the staff there is very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Style in a Tropical Island Paradise Fiesta Resort Guam, located on the beach of Tumon Bay, features an ideal location for any vacation. In the tropical islands of Micronesia, as in many countries around the world, the word Fiesta represents fun, celebration and a warm cultural tradition. This is the focus of the Fiesta Resort Guam. Carefully designed to offer a memorable vacation experience, guests will discover the warm hospitality and culture of the islands through modern tropical design. The new rooms feature nature colors of the sand and sea, inviting guests to relax in fresh contemporary surroundings unlike any others in Micronesia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Resort Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Hotel Guam
- Fiesta Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Resort Guam South Pacific