The location is good. However, the staff is poorly trained and the facilities are poorly managed. The beds feel like you are sleeping on plywood and are so short my feet hang off the end. The food is edible but isn't worth the resort prices they change. Finally the bartenders at the pool bar need to constantly refer to an instruction book as they make your $11 drinks (in cheap plastic cups) off a very limited drink menu. I don't recommend this hotel for anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Style in a Tropical Island Paradise Fiesta Resort Guam, located on the beach of Tumon Bay, features an ideal location for any vacation. In the tropical islands of Micronesia, as in many countries around the world, the word Fiesta represents fun, celebration and a warm cultural tradition. This is the focus of the Fiesta Resort Guam. Carefully designed to offer a memorable vacation experience, guests will discover the warm hospitality and culture of the islands through modern tropical design. The new rooms feature nature colors of the sand and sea, inviting guests to relax in fresh contemporary surroundings unlike any others in Micronesia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Resort Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Hotel Guam
- Fiesta Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Resort Guam South Pacific