Location: not far away from shopping mall (those shopping malls near DFS). But it would be quite hard to walk under the big sun for 20 minutes' walk.
Price: it's a little bit above the average.
Breakfast: don't think too much. Just can let you feel you are not hungry.
Service: VERY BAD!!!!
1) I ordered twin-bed rooms for my guests (I had my wedding in Guam). However, Fiesta gave us double bed room. And when I asked them to give back twin bed room, they said they don't have! And I had to spend nearly 2 hours to get back the room. At the end, as twin-bed rooms are not available, some of the guests have no choice and have to share a double bed. (My guests did not meet each other before; they went there just for my wedding!)
2) My husband and I were being informed by the front desk staff that we will be stay in a same room for the whole stay when check-in.
However, we were suddenly being informed by your staff that we have to move to a new room on the 4th day of my stay. And the staff forced us to change the room before we were out for our planned activities. This has seriously delayed our planned schedule and created much trouble to our guests as we were forced to move our entire luggage to a new room. Our guests have to cancel their planned tours and were very unhappy.
I would also like to emphasise that we were only being informed to change room when we asked certain questions regarding our guests’ room at the front desk in the morning on that day. No Fiesta staff has ever informed us of changing room in advance. In other words, if we did not ask question at front desk on that day, we will never know that we have to change room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Style in a Tropical Island Paradise Fiesta Resort Guam, located on the beach of Tumon Bay, features an ideal location for any vacation. In the tropical islands of Micronesia, as in many countries around the world, the word Fiesta represents fun, celebration and a warm cultural tradition. This is the focus of the Fiesta Resort Guam. Carefully designed to offer a memorable vacation experience, guests will discover the warm hospitality and culture of the islands through modern tropical design. The new rooms feature nature colors of the sand and sea, inviting guests to relax in fresh contemporary surroundings unlike any others in Micronesia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Fiesta Resort Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Hotel Guam
- Fiesta Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Resort Guam South Pacific