You may have seen that I've stayed at a few other hotels as a staycation and this hotel has so far been my favorite place to be. I got a great rate, a beautiful room with an ocean and pool view, and the staff was awesome!
When I first got there they assigned us to a room that already had someone in it. I was kinda mad because I was lugging 4 suitcases, 2 kids and misc other items so my husband went to the front desk. He told them "I think there is someone in our room" and before anything else could be said, the night manager came out, apologized and whisked us away with other staff (to help me) to a new room. I was very impressed.
The food was good, and the water park was awesome. I liked it better than onward. We were there for 6 days and with all the stress of moving from Guam back to the US, it was really, truly wonderful to not have to worry about stuff with our hotel. I would recommend this hotel over any other. When I go back to visit Guam, I will be making my stay at the PIC again.
Oh also, we were in such a rush that we forgot to check out however; looking at our charge, they didn't charge us a late checkout and they were left with a huge box to throw away and other things we forgot! I felt so bad.
So for other minor things: there was a TV with both HDMI and USB port so bring your WD if you want esp since using the TV is kind of a pain.
I didn't have to buy tickets for the fire show cause I could see it from my balcony (birds eye view not front view). The pool stays open till 9:30 so that was way cool and the beds were comfy. It's in a good location for night life and shopping. If you have a rental car or driving your own, the parking kind of sucks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Islands Club Guam is a hotel centrally positioned in the heart of Tumon Bay with its 82,000 square meters stretching along the beachfront of paradise. PIC Guam is only 10 minutes away from the A.B.Won Pat International Airport, 15 minutes away from downtown Hagatna and 3~5 minutes away from major shopping malls. PIC Guam has 777 guest rooms in its Royal Tower and Oceana Towers which makes it Guam's largest property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific