many kinds of pool n activities but the night atmosphere was not that various~
its very very korean style resort n i guess more than 90% guests r from korea including me!~haha. its very family n kids resort which has lots of activities n comfortable stay in roomy room~however i was very shocked when the 1st day breakfast! it was tons of people having a breakfast in huge very huge buffet type restaurant,,,it was not the mood for comfortable breakfast...haha looked like,,,, big foodcourt on outlet shopping mall,,
we used the other small restaurant instead of the buffet restaurant,,it was much better than the buffet,,
if u r looking for calm vacation from out of the real life,,,then avoid this resort!
recommend someone who travel with many family members n kids! then u dont need to worry about the day schedule^^ everything u can do in the resort, no need to come out ~
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Islands Club Guam is a hotel centrally positioned in the heart of Tumon Bay with its 82,000 square meters stretching along the beachfront of paradise. PIC Guam is only 10 minutes away from the A.B.Won Pat International Airport, 15 minutes away from downtown Hagatna and 3~5 minutes away from major shopping malls. PIC Guam has 777 guest rooms in its Royal Tower and Oceana Towers which makes it Guam's largest property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific