I went to PIC resort on October 17th-21st 2012. I visited Guam for cross-country between some international school. My team were picked up at 3am and we were driven straight to the hotel. When we arrived in the lobby the people were nice, but I was really tired we just waited to go to the room. Due to our trip being a school trip, we stayed at Oceania B Tower, lets just say I didn't like the 5-10 min walk from the lobby to the room. While walking in the hallways down to the elevator of Oceania tower B, I really didn't like the smell of the hallway. It felt so musty and old, it could have used some air fresheners somewhere or just making a better tower. Our room was simply 2 beds and a couch that turned into the bed. When I put the couch into its bed position I saw that the bed was really dirty and I just slept on the couch in its original form. The view of the park was nice from our hotel and we had a door connecting us to the other room were my other team mates are. (We were both boys). The room itself didn't smell, but for some reason it felt old or unclean. In the afternoon I was shocked about the facilities it had. Several pools, water slides, tennis courts, basketball courts, mini golf, volley ball, windsurfing, and many more activities. I found that it made up for the old rooms. The staff was really nice, the cleaning lady spoke english and was very kind to us when we asked just for new towels. The breakfast was nice, having some variety with their food. I was a good trip overall and I like the hotel, I just found that the rooms and the lobby was very far off. I know that I am a cross-country runner, but sometimes after a race we would like just to get into our rooms instead of a long walk there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Islands Club Guam is a hotel centrally positioned in the heart of Tumon Bay with its 82,000 square meters stretching along the beachfront of paradise. PIC Guam is only 10 minutes away from the A.B.Won Pat International Airport, 15 minutes away from downtown Hagatna and 3~5 minutes away from major shopping malls. PIC Guam has 777 guest rooms in its Royal Tower and Oceana Towers which makes it Guam's largest property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific