I could do enjoy all the activities like archery, kayaking, squash, snorkeling...etc.
Staffs were very friendly. But hotel was too old. Need to be renovated. Full of Korean, Japanese, Chinese in-house guests. Had a treatment in the Jivana Spa. That was the best treatment I've ever had.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.