We stayed here for only one night in June. We switched to the outrigger after that first night. Our room was old, moldy, and extremely dirty. When we talked to the manager about the problem, she told us that we had already been upgraded (news to us....and I can't believe they had a worse room) and that there was nothing more that they could do. This room wasn't just a little bit dirty, it was disgusting with crusted on dried liquid on the mattress, phone, lamps, etc. The bathrooms were moldy and old. Everything else in town was booked that night so we stayed the one night and then left.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Despegar.com so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific