If at all possible try to get a room in the main tower, the older towers are terrible. But we were hardly in our rooms anyways.
The garage parking is small.
The waterpark is nice and fun, very family oriented. A lot of different pools for whatever fits your desire. Kids pools, lounging pool, swimming pool, recreation pool, a lot of things to do as well.
The jiavana spa is great too.
The beaches on Guam are actually all public, not private.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Islands Club Guam is a hotel centrally positioned in the heart of Tumon Bay with its 82,000 square meters stretching along the beachfront of paradise. PIC Guam is only 10 minutes away from the A.B.Won Pat International Airport, 15 minutes away from downtown Hagatna and 3~5 minutes away from major shopping malls. PIC Guam has 777 guest rooms in its Royal Tower and Oceana Towers which makes it Guam's largest property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific