I fly out to Guam from San Francisco and we stayed at the Hyatt. It was a nice hotel. When we first got escorted to our room by the hotel staff they opened our sliding door to the balcony and I heard Reggae music being played from the pool area and people were lounging around enjoying themselves. I felt really relaxed and the hotel is located in a great area.
Tumon bay is a nice beach! Crystal clear water and it's really warm! If you stay at the Hyatt make sure to visit Jamaican Grill a few blocks down for some great island style bbq!
My only downfall was jet lag! I arrived at night in Guam and it was morning time in California so my body didn't adjust to well. You can't blame that on the hotel but if you do fly to Guam from the "states", make sure you get plenty of rest on the way over! I would like to visit Guam again sometime in the near future! Beautiful Island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Guam is Guam’s premium destination resort located in a prime 150-meter beachfront site in the heart of Tumon Bay and Guam’s popular shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Guam
- Hyatt Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Guam South Pacific