A very popular place to buy an annual pass to use the pool/beach facilities, but be prepared for poor, inconsistent service. Depending on who is working the desk, you may or may not be charged for children under 4 to use the pool (and yes, that includes even newborn infants who clearly will not be using the facility). The receptionists are beyond rude, lazy and a bit... dim. When one of our party contested the charge for a toddler (as they'd not been charged int eh past), they gave the adult bracelets and still questioned whether they would be adding the child for the day or not. What other options are there? Leave the child sitting with at the front desk for the day?
That said, the actual pool facilities are very nice. 2 waterslides, clean pool and nice beach equipment.
Food/bar service is average. The cocktails are disgusting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Guam is Guam’s premium destination resort located in a prime 150-meter beachfront site in the heart of Tumon Bay and Guam’s popular shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Guam
- Hyatt Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Guam South Pacific