I stayed in room 613 last Oct 28-31,2012. The moment you step out of the elevator heading towards your room you can tell that this hotel needs major renovations. The room is a large but a bit run-down.The chairs in the room are worn out and needs to be re upholstered. The TV is still the old ones and not the flat screen type . There was wifi connection in the room which was great.The staff in this hotel are all great and very helpful.
The beach is about 30 -45 seconds walk . Its a Public Beach and the hotel has no direct access to it.Breakfast was ok. The beach though was very clean and had no waves because of the natural reef blocking it.I got this hotel because of it was $85 dollars a night. Might opt outrigger next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Resort Guam is ideally located in Guam's favorite tourist spot! Our great central location puts you in reach of entertainment, activities, luxury and budget shopping, and a variety of restaurants located north and south of Tumon. Enjoy the view of local canoes nestled in the park during your quick minute stroll to the white sands of Matapang Beach and the panoramic ocean views or dip into the peaceful lagoon and snorkel among the abundant marine life in the Tumon Bay sanctuary. Come and enjoy all there is in and around Holiday Resort Guam, the best Resort in Guam! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Resort & Spa Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Holiday Hotel Guam
- Holiday Hotel Tumon
- Holiday Resort & Spa Guam South Pacific