“Nice lunch spot.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Nice lunch spot.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Had a pretty basic lunch here with my buddy. Tried the pork belly sandwich and their homemade lemonade. The sandwich was tasty, however, it was not worth the price. The garnish on the sandwich was a little bit too acidic to me. I'm a big fan of pickled veggies and the ingredients in the sandwich fell flat. My buddy had the steak and brie Panini and he too thought the sandwich The staff was friendly even though it was packed. This felt like a Panera Bread but with more food selection. I looked over at the table next to us and there was this pasta dish that looked mighty good. If I do go back again, I'm going for that pasta dish.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

90% Recommend
Salem, New Hampshire
“very pleasant staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

little hole in a stip plaza, but heard they had great burgers and they do!! staff very helpful and got us samples of the soup to try while trying to decide which burgers we wanted. ended up being our fav burger place we tried.

Visited February 2013
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
“Great dining in Guam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I recently had lunch for the first time at Pika. I was with two wonderful friends out for a girls lunch and movie afternoon. This restaurant had received accolades from friends who had been there before so I was willing to give it a go. We were seated quickly and the service was prompt. I ordered the Black & Blue salad, which in short was a wonderful mixed green salad with crumbled blue cheese, seared steak bites and bacon. I also decided to have the soup of the day which was a fresh tomato and basil soup. To was beautiful, had an unbelievably fresh taste and velvety texture. One of the other ladies in our party had their Korean BBQ sandwich. It was served on a ciabatta roll and had Kimchi slaw. She raved about the taste. Pika also has a little live music ambiance being played by local musicians that made the lunch break even more enjoyable. I will defiantly be back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hit the spot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Husband and two sons had pulled pork sandwiches and I had a steak salad. My salad was incredible, really, a salad, and it was superb. I wanted to lick my bowl! My husband and my boys loved their sandwiches as well and the server was very sweet.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Had to lunch late (2pm) with the husband and loved that they're open until 3pm. Ordered Steak & Brie and a California Wrap.

Place was a bit crowded and we had to shuffle around to find seating (in a corner by the restrooms, which at least were out of sight from our seats).

Server was polite, etc. Service was fast and the dining experience was unremarkable, for the most part (cutlery missing when we began eating, asked for sriracha and she handed me a huge greasy bottle, our corner was a bit warm, etc.).

Only complaint: Side salad served without dressing, not even in a ramekin. I dug into it and it was just greens with a dusting of cheese and a few apple slivers. Later, our server said they ran out of ciabatta for the steak sandwich and she recommended that it can be served with sliced wheat bread. Wrong. Ciabatta bread serves its purpose for such a hot mess. Attention managers et al., please don't allow your servers/kitchen staff to ruin your menu.

Nice little joint for a quick lunch. Lots of healthy choices.

• Visited December 2012