Guam may be considered a paradise island of sorts with historic delights to savor. If scuba diving is your fancy then explore the ruins underwater with a guide to gaze at the splendor. The jungle landscape offers scenes of yesteryear where the history is replete with memories of Spanish control, Japanese takeover and the American assault. If you just need to sharpen your golf swings , there are some greens to putter around. The Onward Beach Resort complex glitters with a water park that kids gloat over and the service is impeccable. Practice the Chamorro native tongue that is spiced with some Spanish. Most people speak Japanese and English. Visit the Talofofo Falls and wonder about Mr. Yokoi, a Japanese soldier who had escaped, survived for 28 years after World War II. In all you will have great weather all year round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning