This was my second trip to Guam, I came as a teen for a couple of weeks. I wanted to introduce my husband to the Island and family. We had a great experience regarding the staff, all of whom were fabulous, from the Concierge to the employees in "My Mart". The security, Rey, who brought his boom box at 5:30- close at the pool, rocks! The ladies who tended our room were also sweet. Our only (just one) concern was the overall scent that pervaded the hotel. It was a slight scent of mildew. Marilyn was very accomodating when we first arrived. We stayed at a different Hotel our first night, and had to get out of there!
- Also Known As:
- Onward Beach Hotel Tamuning
- Onward Beach Hotel
- Hotel Onward Beach
- Onward Beach Resort Guam/Tamuning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering free entry to the resort’s fun-filled water park, Onward Beach Resort Guam has a secluded private beach area, 4 restaurants. Facilities include a day spa, fitness center and free internet.The water park includes 5 waterslides, a wave pool, a river pool, children`s pool, indoor pool and a hot tub. Canoeing and snorkeling are available for free. Guests can also try parasailing, jet skiing ,banana boat and scuba diving.Each room at Onward Beach Resort is air-conditioned and includes a refrigerator, seating area and a flat-screen TV. The private balcony offers views over the city or the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Onward Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.