“I Love It!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Cascata

La Cascata
470 Farenholt Avenue | Sheraton Laguna Guam Resort, Tamuning, Guam 96913, Mariana Islands
(671) 646 2222
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Tumon
“I Love It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

My first time dining in this restaurant was a great experience. I came on the seafood buffet night, which is every friday, and everything was delicious. I made sure I tried little of everything so I know what each tasted, but what really wowed me was the teppenyaki station with the all you can eat LOBSTER. I LOVED IT!! I dont know how much lobster I ate, but sure as hell I ate a lot. Other than that, desserts were very delicious. Everything... just everything was overall delicious. For sure I am coming back to this restaurant again. SOOOON! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Guam USA
“Buffet with a large selection but pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

most nights food is international fare but with a nice teppan station where you choose the meats, veggies and sauces and they cook for you. Also always have tempura (shrimp and veggies) on the menu. Best and most varied dessert buffet selection on island with a chocolate fountain and the banana crepes are to die for! non-alcoholic drinks are included but there is a charge for wine and beer. Service is good and plates are cleared and drinks fill quickly so you can start round 2 (or 3 if you are able). Only drawback is the dinner buffet is pricey at $40+ for adults so go hungry and stay longer to get your money's worth.

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles
“Very Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

Ate the lunch buffet here, mainly because I was staying there at the Sheraton and waiting for someone and didn't want to go outside as I didn't have the time to go another place and return back to the hotel.

Everything was very mediocre. Nothing was exceptional, and nothing was terrible. Not really a lot to say about the food other than they had a huge dessert selection, but again everything tasted mediocre. Price I would also say was just average for such a selection and quality. Would have preferred to have top-notch food at a higher price, but I suppose their quality/price point fits better with their customers.

Walked through one night and noticed the dinner buffet had a seafood selection that wasn't available during lunch, but the one mediocre experience was enough to convince me there was no need to return regardless of any differences in the food selection.

• Visited January 2012